While you ship any kind of storage media to us for performing the data recovery process, make sure that your media is carefully packaged. A proper packaging is must in order to avoid any damage during the transit.
Perhaps, here are few vital steps that we recommend to follow before you ship your storage media.
- Make sure you place the corrupt disk/drive in an anti-static bag
- After that wrap it with foam, bubble or any anti-shock material. This kind of packing proves very effective because it doesn't allow the media to move or get damaged during the transportation
- Once you have completed your packaging, next you should pack it in a hard cardboard box
- Make sure you include the completely filled 'Data Recovery Form' along with the cardboard box
- Seal the box
- Send the disk at our "Data Recovery Delhi Services Lab"
- Finally, we highly appreciate if you could inform us through email providing the courier company's details and the document number